Terms and Conditions of The Alcohol-Free Shop
These Terms govern
- the use of this Website, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
This Website is provided by:
The Mindful Drinking Company Limited t/a The Alcohol-Free Shop. Registered company address: 75-77 Buccleuch Street, Barrow-In-Furness, England, LA14 1QQ. Company No: 11950570.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What the User should know at a glance
- The right of withdrawal only applies to European Consumers. The right of withdrawal, also commonly called the right of cancellation in the UK, is consistently referred to as “the right of withdrawal” within this document.
- Please note that some provisions in these Terms may only apply to certain categories of Users. In particular, certain provisions may only apply to Consumers or to those Users that do not qualify as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned within each affected clause. In the absence of any such mention, clauses apply to all Users.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using this Website, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
- There are no restrictions for Users in terms of being Consumers or Business Users;
To use the Service Users may register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner.
Users may also use the Service without registering or creating a User account, however, this may cause limited availability of certain features or functions.
Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Website.
By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
Users can terminate their account and stop using the Service at any time by doing the following:
- By directly contacting the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
Account suspension and deletion
The Owner reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, User accounts which it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms.
The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any applicable fees or prices.
Content on this Website
Unless where otherwise specified or clearly recognizable, all content available on this Website is owned or provided by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner undertakes its utmost effort to ensure that the content provided on this Website infringes no applicable legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it may not always be possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, without prejudice to any legal prerogatives of Users to enforce their rights, Users are kindly asked to preferably report related complaints using the contact details provided in this document.
Rights regarding content on this Website - All rights reserved
The Owner holds and reserves all intellectual property rights for any such content.
Users may not therefore use such content in any way that is not necessary or implicit in the proper use of the Service.
In particular, but without limitation, Users may not copy, download, share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, translate, transform, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content available on this Website, nor allow any third party to do so through the User or their device, even without the User's knowledge.
Where explicitly stated on this Website, the User may download, copy and/or share some content available through this Website for its sole personal and non-commercial use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly implemented.
Any applicable statutory limitation or exception to copyright shall stay unaffected.
Content provided by Users
The Owner allows Users to upload, share or provide their own content to this Website.
By providing content to this Website, Users confirm that they are legally allowed to do so and that they are not infringing any statutory provisions and/or third-party rights.
Rights regarding content provided by Users
Users acknowledge and accept that by providing their own content on this Website they grant the Owner a non-exclusive, fully paid-up and royalty-free license to process such content solely for the operation and maintenance of this Website as contractually required.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Users waive any moral rights in connection with content they provide to this Website.
Users acknowledge, accept and confirm that all content they provide through this Website is provided subject to the same general conditions set forth for content on this Website.
Liability for provided content
Users are solely liable for any content they upload, post, share, or provide through this Website. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner does not filter or moderate such content.
However, the Owner reserves the right to remove, delete, block or rectify such content at its own discretion and to, without prior notice, deny the uploading User access to this Website:
- if any complaint based on such content is received;
- if a notice of infringement of intellectual property rights is received;
- upon order of a public authority; or
- where the Owner is made aware that the content, while being accessible via this Website, may represent a risk for Users, third parties and/or the availability of the Service.
The removal, deletion, blocking or rectification of content shall not entitle Users that have provided such content or that are liable for it, to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement.
Users agree to hold the Owner harmless from and against any claim asserted and/or damage suffered due to content they provided to or provided through this Website.
Access to external resources
Through this Website Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third parties’ terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
This Website and the Service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of this Website and/or the Service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Therefore, the Owner reserves the right to take any appropriate measure to protect its legitimate interests including denying Users access to this Website or the Service, terminating contracts, reporting any misconduct performed through this Website or the Service to the competent authorities – such as judicial or administrative authorities - whenever Users are suspected to be in violation of any laws, regulations, third-party rights and/or these Terms, including, but not limited to, by engaging in any of the following activities:
- pretending to fulfill any possible condition or requirements for accessing this Website and/or using the Services, such as for instance being adult according to law or qualifying as a Consumer;
- concealing their identity or stealing someone else's identity or pretend to be or represent a third-party, if not allowed to do so by such third-party;
- manipulating identifiers to disguise or otherwise conceal the origin of their messages or of the content posted;
- defaming, abusing, harassing, using threatening practices, threatening or violating the legal rights of others in any other way;
- promoting activity that may endanger the User’s life or the life of any other User or lead to physical harm. This includes but is not limited to suicide threats or instigations, intentional physical trauma, the use of illegal drugs, or excessive drinking. Under no circumstance is any User allowed to post any content promoting and/or encouraging and/or showing any self-destructive or violent behavior on this Website;
- probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of this Website, including the services or any network connected to the website, nor breaching the security or authentication measures on this Website, including the services or any network connected to this Website;
- installing, embedding, uploading or otherwise incorporating any malware into or via this Website;
- using this Website or the technical infrastructure in an abusive, excessive or otherwise inappropriate way (for example: for spamming purposes);
- attempting to disrupt or tamper with the technical infrastructure in a manner that harms or places an undue burden on this Website or the Service;
- adopting any automated process to extract, harvest or scrape information, data and/or content from this Website and all the digital properties thereto related unless where explicitly allowed to do so by the Owner;
- disseminating or publishing content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, libelous or inappropriate;
- publishing any content that promotes, either directly or indirectly, hate, racism, discrimination, pornography, violence;
- disseminating or publishing any content that is false or may create unjustified alarm;
- using this Website to publish, disseminate or otherwise provide content protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to patent, trademark or copyright law, unlawfully and without the legitimate right-holder’s consent;
- using this Website to publish, disseminate or otherwise make available any other content which infringes on any third-party rights, including but not limited to state, military, trade or professional secrets and personal data;
- publishing any content or carrying out any activity that disrupts, interrupts, harms, or otherwise violates the integrity of this Website or another User's experience or devices. Such activities include: spamming, distributing unauthorized advertisements, phishing, defrauding others, spreading malware or viruses etc.;
- misappropriating any account in use by another User;
- harvesting or collecting any personally identifying information of other Users including but not limited to their email addresses or contact information, by circumventing the privacy setting of other Users’ accounts on this Website or by any other means;
- using any information relating to other Users, including personal or contact data, for purposes other than those this Website is intended for;
Commercial use restrictions
- registering or using this Website in order to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind in any way;
- indicating or trying to imply in any manner, that a User stands in a qualified relationship with this Website or that this Website has endorsed the User, the User’s products or services or any third party's products and services for any purpose;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Some of the Products provided on this Website, as part of the Service, are provided on the basis of payment.
The fees, duration and conditions applicable to the purchase of such Products are described below and in the dedicated sections of this Website.
Prices, descriptions or availability of Products are outlined in the respective sections of this Website and are subject to change without notice.
While Products on this Website are presented with the greatest accuracy technically possible, representation on this Website through any means (including, as the case may be, graphic material, images, colors, sounds) is for reference only and implies no warranty as to the characteristics of the purchased Product.
The characteristics of the chosen Product will be outlined during the purchasing process.
The offer of Products is nonbinding. In order to complete the purchase, Users are requested to submit a binding order. Only once such order is accepted is the contract concluded.
Any steps taken from choosing a Product to order submission form part of the purchasing process.
The purchasing process includes these steps:
- Users must choose the desired Product and verify their purchase selection.
- After having reviewed the information displayed in the purchase selection, Users may place the order by submitting it.
When the User submits an order, the following applies:
- Each order submitted constitutes an offer to purchase. The submission of the order creates for the User the obligation to pay the price, taxes and possible further fees and expenses, as specified on the order page.
- In case the purchased Product requires active input from the User, such as the provision of personal information or data, specifications or special wishes, the order submission creates an obligation for the User to cooperate accordingly.
- Upon submission of the order, Users will receive a receipt. Unless stated otherwise in the relevant communication, the aforementioned receipt merely indicates reception of the order and does not constitute acceptance of the order.
- Unless the order receipt expressly includes the acceptance of the order, in which case the contract is therefore then entered into, the purchase contract is entered into at the moment the User receives the communication of order acceptance.
- Subject to availability and to the Owner’s discretion, the order shall be accepted without undue delay.
- If the order is not accepted, the Owner shall issue a refund.
The rejection of an order shall not entitle the User to bring any claim against the Owner, including compensation for damages.
All notifications related to the described purchasing process shall be sent to the email address provided by the User for such purposes.
Users are informed during the purchasing process and before order submission, about any fees, taxes and costs (including, if any, delivery costs) that they will be charged.
Prices on this Website are displayed:
- either exclusive or inclusive of any applicable fees, taxes and costs, depending on the section the User is browsing.
Offers and discounts
The Owner may offer discounts or provide special offers for the purchase of Products. Any such offer or discount shall always be subject to the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions set out in the corresponding section of this Website.
Offers and discounts are always granted at the Owner’s sole discretion.
Repeated or recurring offers or discounts create no claim/title or right that Users may enforce in the future.
Depending on the case, discounts or offers shall be valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. If an offer or discount is limited by time, the time indications refer to the time zone of the Owner, as indicated in the Owner’s location details in this document, unless otherwise specified.
Offers or discounts can be based on Coupons.
If breach of the conditions applicable to Coupons occurs, the Owner can legitimately refuse to fulfill its contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to protect its rights and interests.
Notwithstanding the provisions below, any additional or diverging rules applicable to using the Coupon displayed in the corresponding information page or on the Coupon itself shall always prevail.
Unless otherwise stated, these rules apply to the use of Coupons:
- Each Coupon is only valid when used in the manner and within the timeframe specified on the website and/or the Coupon;
- A Coupon may only be applied, in its entirety, at the actual time of purchase – partial use is not permitted;
- Unless otherwise stated, single-use Coupons may only be used once per purchase and therefore may only be applied a single time even in cases involving installment-based purchases;
- A Coupon cannot be applied cumulatively;
- The Coupon must be redeemed exclusively within the time specified in the offer. After this period, the Coupon will automatically expire, precluding any possibility for the User to claim the relevant rights, including cash-out;
- The User is not entitled to any credit/refund/compensation if there is a difference between the value of the Coupon and the redeemed value;
- The Coupon is intended solely for non–commercial use. Any reproduction, counterfeiting and commercial trade of the Coupon is strictly forbidden, along with any illegal activity related to the purchase and/or use of the Coupon.
Methods of payment
Information related to accepted payment methods are made available during the purchasing process.
Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. In such cases related information can be found in the dedicated section of this Website.
All payments are independently processed through third-party services. Therefore, this Website does not collect any payment information – such as credit card details – but only receives a notification once the payment has been successfully completed.
If payment through the available methods fail or is refused by the payment service provider, the Owner shall be under no obligation to fulfil the purchase order. Any possible costs or fees resulting from the failed or refused payment shall be borne by the User.
Authorization for future PayPal payment
If Users authorize the PayPal feature which allows future purchases, this Website will store an identification code linked to the Users’ PayPal account. This will authorize this Website to automatically process payments for future purchases or recurring installments of past purchases.
This authorization can be revoked at any time, either by contacting the Owner or by changing the user settings offered by PayPal.
Retention of Product ownership
Until payment of the total purchase price is received by the Owner, any Products ordered shall not become the User’s property.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated by the User and in the manner specified in the order summary.
Upon delivery, Users must verify the content of the delivery and report anomalies without undue delay, using the contact details provided in this document or as described in the delivery note. Users may refuse to accept the parcel if visibly damaged.
Goods are delivered to the countries or territories specified in the relevant section of this Website.
Delivery times are specified on this Website or during the purchasing process.
The Owner cannot be held responsible for delivery errors due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the execution of the purchase order by the User, nor for any damages or delays after handover to the carrier if the latter is arranged by the User.
If the goods are not received or collected at the time or within the deadline specified, the goods will be returned to the Owner, who will contact the User to schedule a second delivery attempt or to agree on the future course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed, any delivery attempt starting from the second shall be at the User’s expense.
Right of withdrawal
Unless exceptions apply, the User may be eligible to withdraw from the contract within the period specified below (generally 14 days), for any reason and without justification. Users can learn more about the withdrawal conditions within this section.
Who the right of withdrawal applies to
Unless any applicable exception is mentioned below, Users who are European Consumers are granted a statutory cancellation right under EU rules, to withdraw from contracts entered into online (distance contracts) within the specified period applicable to their case, for any reason and without justification.
Users that do not fit this qualification, cannot benefit from the rights described in this section.
Exercising the right of withdrawal
To exercise their right of withdrawal, Users must send to the Owner an unequivocal statement of their intention to withdraw from the contract.
To this end, Users may use the model withdrawal form available from within the “definitions” section of this document. Users are, however, free to express their intention to withdraw from the contract by making an unequivocal statement in any other suitable way. In order to meet the deadline within which they can exercise such right, Users must send the withdrawal notice before the withdrawal period expires.
When does the withdrawal period expire?
Regarding the purchase of goods, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which the User or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the User – takes physical possession of the goods.
Regarding the purchase of several goods ordered together but delivered separately or in case of purchase of a single good consisting of multiple lots or pieces delivered separately, the withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which the User or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the User – acquires physical possession of the last good, lot or piece.
Effects of withdrawal
Users who correctly withdraw from a contract will be reimbursed by the Owner for all payments made to the Owner, including, if any, those covering the costs of delivery.
However, any additional costs resulting from the choice of a particular delivery method other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Owner, will not be reimbursed.
Such reimbursement shall be made without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days from the day on which the Owner is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. Unless otherwise agreed with the User, reimbursements will be made using the same means of payment as used to process the initial transaction. In any event, the User shall not incur any costs or fees as a result of such reimbursement.
…on the purchase of physical goods
Unless the Owner has offered to collect the goods, Users shall send back the goods or hand them over to the Owner, or to a person authorized by the latter to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which they communicated their decision to withdraw from the contract.
The deadline is met if the goods are handed to the carrier, or otherwise returned as indicated above, before the expiration of the 14-days-period for returning the goods. The reimbursement may be withheld until reception of the goods, or until Users have supplied evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Users shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods outside of that which is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
The costs of returning the goods are borne by the User.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or otherwise clearly personalized;
- for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- for the provision of services, after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with their acknowledgement that their right of withdrawal is lost once the contract has been fully performed;
Legal guarantee of conformity for goods
Under EU law, for a minimum period of 2 years after delivery, traders guarantee the conformity of the goods they sell. This means that traders must ensure that the goods purchased have the promised quality, or the quality that can be reasonably expected, functionality or characteristics for at least two years after they’ve been delivered to the purchaser.
Where Users qualify as European Consumers, the legal guarantee of conformity for goods applies to the items available on this Website in accordance with the laws of the country of their habitual residence.
National laws of such country may grant such Users broader rights.
Consumers who do not qualify as European may benefit from legal guarantee of conformity rights in accordance with the legislation of the country of their habitual residence.
Liability and indemnification
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees harmless from and against any claim or demand — including but not limited to lawyer's fees and costs — made by any third party due to or in relation with any culpable use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms, infringement of any third-party rights or statutory provision by the User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise explicitly stated and without prejudice to applicable statutory product liability provisions, Users shall have no right to claim damages against the Owner (or any natural or legal person acting on its behalf).
This does not apply to damages to life, health or physical integrity, damages resulting from the breach of an essential contractual obligation such as any obligation strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract, and/or damages resulting from intent or gross negligence, as long as this Website has been appropriately and correctly used by the User.
Unless damages have been caused by way of intent or gross negligence, or they affect life, health or physical integrity, the Owner shall only be liable to the extent of typical and foreseeable damages at the moment the contract was entered into.
In particular, within the limits stated above, the Owner shall not be liable for:
- any loss of business opportunities and any other loss, even indirect, that may be incurred by the User (such as, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- damages or losses resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of this Website due to acts of force majeure, or unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and beyond the control of the Owner, such as, but not limited to, failures or disruptions of telephone or electrical lines, the Internet and / or other means of transmission, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the delivery of products, third-party services or applications;
- any losses that are not the direct consequence of a breach of the Terms by the Owner;
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner will cooperate with Users to enable them to withdraw Personal Data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this Website and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling programme.
Intellectual property rights
Without prejudice to any more specific provision of these Terms, any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to this Website are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties relating to intellectual property.
All trademarks — nominal or figurative — and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with this Website are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are subject to the protection granted by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User for the future.
The continued use of the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms. If Users do not wish to be bound by the changes, they must stop using the Service. Failure to accept the revised Terms, may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
The applicable previous version will govern the relationship prior to the User's acceptance. The User can obtain any previous version from the Owner.
If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation, or subcontract any or all rights or obligations under these Terms, taking the User’s legitimate interests into account. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of this Website must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any provision of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Should any provision of these Terms be or be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall do their best to find, in an amicable way, an agreement on valid and enforceable provisions thereby substituting the void, invalid or unenforceable parts.
In case of failure to do so, the void, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the applicable statutory provisions, if so permitted or stated under the applicable law.
Without prejudice to the above, the nullity, invalidity or the impossibility to enforce a particular provision of these Terms shall not nullify the entire Agreement, unless the severed provisions are essential to the Agreement, or of such importance that the parties would not have entered into the contract if they had known that the provision would not be valid, or in cases where the remaining provisions would translate into an unacceptable hardship on any of the parties.
These Terms are governed by the law of the place where the Owner is based, as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Exception for European Consumers
However, regardless of the above, if the User qualifies as a European Consumer and has their habitual residence in a country where the law provides for a higher consumer protection standard, such higher standards shall prevail.
Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of the place where the Owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European Consumers
The above does not apply to any Users that qualify as European Consumers, nor to Consumers based in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Consumers based in England and Wales may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in the English and Welsh courts. Consumers based in Scotland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. Consumers based in Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Amicable dispute resolution
Users may bring any disputes to the Owner who will try to resolve them amicably.
While Users' right to take legal action shall always remain unaffected, in the event of any controversy regarding the use of this Website or the Service, Users are kindly asked to contact the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
The User may submit the complaint including a brief description and if applicable, the details of the related order, purchase, or account, to the Owner’s email address specified in this document.
The Owner will process the complaint without undue delay and within 14 days of receiving it.
Online dispute resolution for Consumers
The European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that facilitates an out-of-court method for solving any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts.
As a result, any European Consumer can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from contracts which have been entered into online. The platform is available at the following link.
Definitions and legal references
This Website (or this Application)
The property that enables the provision of the Service.
Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
Any User that does not qualify as a Consumer.
Any code or voucher, in print or electronic form, which allows the User to purchase the Product at a discounted price.
European (or Europe)
Applies where a User is physically present or has their registered offices within the EU, regardless of nationality.
Example withdrawal form
The Mindful Drinking Company Limited t/a The Alcohol-Free Shop. Registered company address: 75-77 Buccleuch Street, Barrow-In-Furness, England, LA14 1QQ. Company No: 11950570.
I/We hereby give notice that I/we withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following goods/for the provision of the following service:
_____________________________________________ (insert a description of the goods/services that are subject to the respective withdrawal)
- Ordered on: _____________________________________________ (insert the date)
- Received on: _____________________________________________ (insert the date)
- Name of consumer(s):_____________________________________________
- Address of consumer(s):_____________________________________________
- Date: _____________________________________________
(sign if this form is notified on paper)
Owner (or We)
Indicates the natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and/or the Service to Users.
A good or service available for purchase through this Website, such as e.g. physical goods, digital files, software, booking services etc.
The sale of Products may be part of the Service.
The service provided by this Website as described in these Terms and on this Website.
All provisions applicable to the use of this Website and/or the Service as described in this document, including any other related documents or agreements, and as updated from time to time.
User (or You)
Indicates any natural person or legal entity using this Website.
Any User qualifying as a natural person who accesses goods or services for personal use, or more generally, acts for purposes outside their trade, business, craft or profession.
Latest update: October 28, 2021